Monday, April 6, 2009

Thanks for Nothing, Purdue



     Every year for six years my family and I have filled in the March Madness brackets that Papa gets for us.  In case you didn't know, March Madness refers to the college basketball tournament. There are 64 teams that compete, then 32, then 16, and so on until there is one final champion. We predict the outcome of the 64 teams and whoever guesses most correctly wins something. The prizes vary every year, but for the last two years, the winner has gotten to choose dinner at a restaurant of their choice.  A couple of years ago, the prize was money which thankfully I won.  My mom and my sister have never won before.  This year, I was hoping to get sushi because I LOVE California rolls and because we don't get it very often.  But, it looks like I'm getting hamburgers from Fuddruckers because my brother won.   And that is just heartbreaking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment