Saturday, April 25, 2009

I've Got a Hollow Leg





     I went to a Japanese restaurant for dinner last night.  The restaurant was on the second floor of this really cool city center, and it was only my mom and I.  The boys were at a baseball game, and my sister had a birthday party.   When it's just us, we get sushi because no one else appreciates it.  My mom and I ordered California rolls and shrimp tempura California rolls. California rolls usually have seaweed, rice, crab, cucumber, and avocado, and in the shrimp tempura California rolls, the seaweed was deep fried. They were both soooo delicious.  I also got a meal of beef teriyaki, tempura, fruit, rice, and salad.  I ate my weight in Japanese food. Yeah, I really can do that.
     When we got home, my mom and I ate my first blueberry pie.  We got it yesterday at the farmer's market, and we loved it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment