Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Wish List Grows


     My friends' favorite stores are Forever 21, Tilly's, and Hot Topic. I've never really had a chance to go to any of those stores. I do have a favorite store though; it is Williams Sonoma. I love going into WS, especially the one in Union Square. The store has three stories and an elevator! I like looking at the utensils, the pots, the pans, the bakeware, even the napkin rings. My current Birthday-Christmas-Memorial-Day-Arbor-Day-Fourth-of-July-and-Every-Other-Holiday wish list consists of the Viking Emerald sewing machine, a MacBook, and a serger. But now I have added this awesome, pink, Kitchen Aid mixer. My mom has the blue one, but I want this pink one. Anyone out there listening? Anyone at all? Papa? Grandma? Santa Claus?

No comments:

Post a Comment