Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Am Wielding a Knife




     I made a pita bread sandwich tonight for dinner. I got the recipe at Trader Joe's, and it was delicious.  It is made of ham, romaine lettuce, cucumber, Tzatziki garlic dip, and feta cheese. I also had a couple of cookies made from Australian ginger called Gingeroos. I absolutely loved them.
     Later, I went to an Assault Prevention and Preparedness Training Seminar.  I felt nervous, but I was glad that I learned how to avoid dangerous situations and protect myself.  Learning about the concealed weapons was kind of cool.  The whole evening made me wish I had super powers like summoning swarms of bees, or the power to fly, or super human strength, or fire breath.  I don't think pita power is going to cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment