Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh, Canada . . .


My Uncle Adam sent my family and me eight cans of Canadian Maple Syrup and a can opener. We got it on our doorstep today. Check out the cans--they are in French and English. My Uncle Adam, who lives in Canada, enjoys food. He has introduced me to all kinds, like Indian curry, soft shell crab, and teppanyaki. One of his favorite drinks is a Dr. Pepper Icee from Target, and I remember going to get one every night one week just so he could get his fix. He also makes the best mac and cheese (or Kraft Dinner if you're Canadian) that I have ever had. And whenever we go out to eat Korean BBQ, he eats the most, and then he goes to In-N-Out to get a hamburger and a shake for dessert. Surprisingly, he isn't heavy at all. I wonder what his secret is!

No comments:

Post a Comment