Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Shopping





Today, I went over to Sur La Table and Anthropolgie. We were in need of a potato ricer and a gnocchi press for well, gnocchi. I love gnocchi, and I want to try to make it myself. While we were there, we tried to pick up a few Zak! Happy Spoons (large spoons with faces in them), but they were all gone. So sad. But we did find an awesome two layer cake pan in the shape of a giant cupcake and much needed baking sheets.
At Anthropolgie, we saw two adorable stuffed animal cows, but they were pricey. I loved all the shades of green (which is my favorite color) and the dish towels. My favorite one was bright blue with birds on it. Check out the bins with the drawer pulls! Awesome. I got some really good ideas for decorating my room, too. Hope you have a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment