Monday, August 10, 2009

Bento Lunch


It's school again! Ughh. Here's a picture of my lunch for tomorrow. It's a "Bento" box, which is really just a bunch of food shaped cutely so kids will eat it. My mom absolutely loves Bento boxes and so she bought these plastic versions. Inside, you can see half a ham sandwich, pasta with balsamic vinaigrette, celery sticks with buttermilk ranch dressing, a nectarine, and a chocolate chickadee. Yum yum!

Oh and I'll try the giveaway again. I heard from my aunt that the comments wouldn't post for that day. Sorry about that!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute lunch! It looks delicious and healthy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lunch. That gives me good ideas for my daughters lunch. Last year all she wanted was a honey and peanut butter sandwich and juice box. How boring and not very good for you. Don't worry I fed her healthy breakfasts and dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Rabecca and i just want to tell you that i realy like the way your blog is set up it is so cuit, i mite take your idia on th hole pic thang....

    ReplyDelete