Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Good Read


     This is one of my new favorite books, and I absolutely love it.  My mom came across it and bought it at Marshall's for me a few weeks ago.  It is The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart. There are four main characters: Reynie, Sticky, Kate, and Constance. They go on a mission for the enigmatic Mr. Benedict.  Together they have to save the world from Mr. Curtain and his machine, the Whisperer.  He is a villain who plans to take over the world through television and radio, and the four children are the only ones who can stop him.  I'm sure you can find this book at your local library to find out what happens to the four kids.  If you've read it already, leave me a comment and tell me what you think! 
     I'm reading the sequel to this book called The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment