Friday, April 3, 2009

My Very Miserable Morning


***Spoiler Alert***

     Yesterday night I saw Les Miserables on a class field trip with my mom.  It was the best musical that I have ever seen on stage live. (My absolute favorite is Into the Woods, but I saw that on DVD.)
     I love the songs "Castle on a Cloud" sung by little Cosette and "A Little Drop of Rain" sung by Eponine.  All of the other songs were great, and the actors were extremely talented.  My favorite character was Eponine, and I don't see why she had to die.  Her death was unnecessary.       
     This morning I was feeling pretty . . . well, miserable. I was really hungry after the play last night even though I had an M&M cookie and a lemonade at intermission.  My mom got me an In-N-Out burger for a late night meal.   I got to bed at around 1:00 a.m., then woke up at 6:45 a.m. to go to school.
     Was Les Miserables worth skipping about four hours of sleep?  Yep.  And I would do it all again if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment